The Two of Us...

Sunday, September 7, 2008

My Uncle Terry

We have been out of town since Wednesday due to a sudden death in our family. My Uncle Terry was electrocuted in a work accident early Wednesday morning. Allison and I drove to East Texas on Wednesday night and then we all (my parents, siblings, Allison and I) drove to Arkansas on Thursday to be with the family. Everyone genuinely liked my Uncle Terry. He was well respected by his entire community. In fact the owners of the funeral home said that the visitation was one of the largest they have ever seen. The line to get into the funeral home was down the street. They estimated about 630 people came to the visitation alone. He will most definitely be missed.

Below are a few pictures of Uncle Terry, Uncle James and my dad (Travis).

L to R: James, Travis & Terry...
Photobucket

L to R: Travis, Terry & James...
Photobucket

L to R: James, Travis & Terry...
Photobucket

L to R: James, Terry & Travis...
Photobucket

L to R: James, Terry & Travis...
Photobucket

No comments: