It seems like it has been FOREVER since I posted anything to the blog. The following entry should keep you all in the loop of our lovely family.
Since I last time I made an entry, the following events have occurred (in no particular order).
1. We gained a member to the family…
My brother-in-law, Tony, married a lovely girl named Shelly on April fool’s day. Below is the happy couple with Caleb.
2. We took cute pictures of Caleb…
3. We left Caleb alone with someone other than family and had “date night”…
Our friend, Jami and her son Joey came over to the house and watched Caleb while Allison and I went out to eat and to see a movie. Regrettably we don’t have a current picture of them…you will have to make due with a picture of them from Caleb’s birth.
4. We had the painting of Caleb’s name framed and it is now hanging in his room.
5. My sister, mom and dad came into town and caught up on some face time with Caleb.
6. Grandma, Grandpa and Aunt Sarah brought Caleb his first Easter basket. We ate the candy.
1 day ago