The Two of Us...

Saturday, May 2, 2009

More about "solid" food...

I can't help myself. We took a ton of pictures from Caleb's first crack at cereal and so I just have to share.

Caleb actually did a fine job for his first time at this new fangled spoon eating. In fact he did so well the first time, we were I think overconfident on the next two times. The last time we fed him, I don’t think he even got close to digesting any of the cereal. I always like to focus on the positive, so below are some pleasant memories of the FIRST cereal effort.

It is like Caleb can’t get enough…
Photobucket

Mommy even tries to be an example by opening her mouth too…
Photobucket

Caleb wanted to make sure it met his dietary requirements, so he decided to read the box…
Photobucket

We made such a mess we had to have a quick bath…
Photobucket

When one takes a bath, it is always a good idea to dry off too…
Photobucket

No comments: