The Two of Us...

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Caleb and his new friend

Caleb has found a new friend. His mother and I are perfectly fine with our boy branching out and meeting new people. It is good for a boy of his age to cut the apron strings a little bit, to go out into the world and “network”. To be spontaneous and outgoing is a good quality. I’m sure that his mother and I would encourage that under normal circumstances. However, we are a little concerned that his new friend happens to be bright green and plastic. It is strange how Caleb’s face lights up and an excited shrill comes from his mouth when the boy sees his friend. I sometimes wonder if Caleb likes his friend more than he likes his parents.

I’m trying not to be jealous.

Enjoy pictures of Caleb and his friend…
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Enjoy a video of Caleb and his friend...

No comments: