The Two of Us...

Thursday, January 28, 2010

My lovely...

My lovely darling wife, the love of my life, is forcing me to write this post about our three-year anniversary. I told my lovely darling wife, the love of my life, that she didn’t have to force me…I would shout it from the rooftops! In fact, I tell strangers on the street how lucky I am and how I can’t wait to get home to my lovely daring wife, the love of my life.

Sometimes when I think about my life and what it would have been like if I had never met the woman who was to be my lovely darling wife, the love of my life, I get very sad and almost scared. I try not to dwell on such things. I try to think of the Shangri-La that is my current existence with my lovely darling wife, the love of my life.

I know there are times when we all get sick from seeing those lovey dovey couples and the incessant reminders of how much they love each other. Well let me tell you this, those couples have nothing on my lovely darling wife, the love of my life and me. I can also tell you that I cannot help but shower my lovely darling wife, the love of my life, will all manner of terms of endearment. I cannot help but exclaim how wonderful she is and how much I cannot help but love my lovely darling wife, the love of my life.

If there is anything that I have learned in these last three years, it is that my love for my lovely darling wife, the love of my life, has no bounds. It is limitless. When I wake and see my lovely darling wife, the love of my life, my heart is filled with joy. When I lay my head down in the evenings and see my lovely darling wife, the love of my life, my heart burst with happiness.

If only Allison, my lovely darling wife, the love of my life could know. If only there were some way that I could let her know how much I love her and how much she means to me. If only I had a blog in which I could convince her that she is my lovely darling wife, the love of my life. Oh well…if only.

Below is a picture of me and my lovely darling wife, the love of my life on our third anniversary…January 20, 2010.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Kimmy said...

Happy Anniversary... I remember your lovely wedding... can't believe it's been three years. You make such a great couple and one beautiful baby. Wish I got to see you more often... how about wish I got to see you ever! Need to do something about that... ~ kim

Unknown said...

I'm sure some diamonds would be a good way of letting her know how lovely and darling she is!! Happy Anniversary! Its great to get to spend your life with the one you love!!

Don Dodson said...

You must have really gotten yourself in trouble. What *DID* you do?