The Two of Us...

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Oops we did it again...

Well life is full of surprises. Some surprises are small. Surprises like finding and unexpected $5 in the laundry or maybe turning the corner at the store and seeing someone you haven’t seen in a long time. Other surprises may be a little bigger than that, like when your wife comes to you and says, “I think I may be pregnant”.

We are right in the midst of the larger surprise. Yesterday Allison and I went to the doctor to confirm that, if all goes well, in July of next year Caleb will have a baby brother or sister.

Currently the baby is only the size of a gummy bear, so you won’t be able to make out the beautiful features that are so common with my bloodline.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We are still very early, so pray that everything is well for both mommy and Caleb’s future brother/sister.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

WooHoo!! Yea!! I'm so excited!