The Two of Us...

Saturday, September 13, 2008

More cool stuff...

I am so thankful that our friends Darrin and Anessa had a baby before we did. We get some pretty cool hand-me-downs!

Like the much needed "Diaper Champ". I have been told that our baby's poo will stink and we might want a place to put the diapers. The diaper champ is the place to put them and it seals them away so that the fumes won't make the new wall paint bubble.

The "Diaper Champ"...
Photobucket
Photobucket

They also gave us these duck and frog bath towels.
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Penni said...

You guys have some great stuff! Yes, the diaper champ is good to have!! We like ours! I hear that when he starts eating solids that it doesn't matter where you put the diapers, that it stinks! Not looking forward to that.

todd said...

I thought it was a Star Wars Stormtrooper. Actually, my wife is getting older. I'll probably have to have one of these in her bathroom soon.