The Two of Us...

Monday, July 13, 2009

Papaw Travis

My brother and my dad (Papaw Travis) go fishing almost every Friday. This past weekend my brother sent me the following picture and it was just too good not to post.

I personally think that the old lady hat is a little much, but you be the judge.
Photobucket

In fact, since we are talking about old lady hats, I think maybe we should compare how much my father favors another famous hat wearer...
Photobucket

My brother also sent me the following picture from the same day. I'm not sure if non-family can really appreciate the picture, since the ability to prop up ones legs has been passed from father to son for generations.

My dad...
Photobucket

My dad's dad...
Photobucket

My dad and his dad...
Photobucket

There will never be another one like my dad!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Augh... there will be no living with him now!! But yeah, he is "special" isn't he?