The Two of Us...

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Weekend Blur

The past few days seem like a complete blur to me. It feels like the moment that I leave the office on Friday afternoon and the moment that I sit down to blog about the weekend are separated by mere seconds. This weekend those “seconds” were filled with the following activities…

On Friday evening, Allison, Caleb and I went over to our friends James and Wendy’s for a little BBQ. Our other friends Matt and Debbie were there as well. We had a great time. We ate some of the best hamburgers and sat around and caught up on life.

Below is a picture of Trey (James and Wendy’s son), Caleb (Stephen and Allison’s son) and Garrison (one of Matt and Debbie’s sons)…
Photobucket

On Saturday we made our way down south to meet up with Allison’s sister (Brianna) and her family. We got to see their new place and ate some lunch and caught up with them as well. My niece Laureli and I were able to catch up on some coloring, play a little bit of “my little pony” and put together a puzzle of a mommy giraffe and a baby giraffe. I’m sure I don’t have to tell you that I rock at all three of those activities.

Below are a few pictures of my nieces and nephew on that day…
Laureli…
Photobucket

Jacob…
Photobucket

Caleb (not a niece or nephew) and Elaina…
Photobucket

On Saturday evening, I left the wife and son home and I headed north to have dinner with my friend Brent. Sorry, I don’t have any pictures of the dinner. We ate at El Chico. It was good.

On Sunday morning, Allison, Caleb and I went to church. During one of the quiet moments of the service, Caleb decided it was time to relieve his bowels of its contents. It was NOT quiet either. Oh the joy.

The picture below has nothing to do with that, but I just thought it was great.
Photobucket

On Sunday afternoon, we just took it easy around the house. We watched a little TV. Allison fed Caleb some cereal. I gave Caleb his bath. It was really a lovely typical afternoon.

Below is a picture of Caleb after his bath and not at all sleepy...
Photobucket

That was pretty much the weekend. Hope you all had a nice one as well.

1 comment:

Aunt Sarah said...

Those are such cute pictures! I love the one with Caleb sitting up with the boys... sniff... he's getting so big!