The Two of Us...

Friday, October 23, 2009

Be careful, "Don't Fall" 2009

One year ago today, I posted a picture of my "big-o-prego" wife sitting on the porch basking in the beauty that is "fall" in Texas. This year things are even better than they were last year. I have the most perfect baby boy in the whole wide world sired by the best father in the universe (that would be me). I have the most precious wife that loves me for being the perfect husband (that would be me).

A comparison of this year's picture and last year's...
Photobucket

Mommy and Caleb...
Photobucket

Caleb...
Photobucket

The handsome family...
Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This post is biased. I demand an impartial observer. Lousy, rotten, pumpkin posin' fruitcakes.

That guy.

Amy Welker said...

I love your house! THe family picture is priceless. So sweet. THose pumpkins on the stand what a fun idea. I miss your laugh!