The Two of Us...

Saturday, October 17, 2009

I'm too sexy for this color...too sexy for this color...

This morning the sun peaked though the clouds and beckoned us outside to paint some more on the “little house in the hood”. It was a beautiful day, but I don’t know if it was because of the weather or the fact that our little house in the hood is starting to look like a hottie!

Of course, we documented the process for your enjoyment…

The before…notice the darker peach where there were once shutters…
Photobucket

The after (really just the first coat, but progress is progress)…
Photobucket

Another before…
Photobucket

Another after…
Photobucket

This is a picture of my lovely wife WAY UP HIGH on the ladder. I am deathly afraid of heights, but I am man enough to let my wife fall if she wants to…
Photobucket

This is another picture of Allison painting WAY UP HIGH…
Photobucket

This is a picture of the wall half-way through the first coat…the peach is retreating…
Photobucket

“The Little House in the Hood” seen from another perspective…
Photobucket

If anyone has an overwhelming desire to paint, we still have four more sections to do…five, if you count the second coat on what we did today.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the color...good work...where is Caleb during all this fun?

Amy J said...

Hi, my name is Amy...I'm Penni Cox's sister. I just wanted to comment and say I love what you're doing with your house. Great color! Hope you don't mind me peeking in on your blog. : )