The Two of Us...

Sunday, November 23, 2008

A day out with family...

Today we went down to the big town of Waxahachie for the dedication of our niece (Elaina). The baby dedication went off without a hitch and afterwards we had a semi-decent Thanksgiving meal at the church. It was such a perfect day, so we (Jeff, Michelle, Ryan, Justin M., Megan, Justin S., Brianna, Laureli, Jacob, Elaina, Allison and I) all went out to a nearby park to play. Really we went to watch the kids play, but we had a good time too.

Enjoy a few pictures of our day...

Allison’s sister and brother-in-law…ok, so we had more fun than the kids did…
Photobucket

Our niece, Laureli…
Photobucket

Our nephew, Jacob…
Photobucket

Allison and our niece, Elaina…
Photobucket

2 comments:

Amy Welker said...

Are you to cool to swing?

Bridget Kay said...

My little niece is such a chunk! I can't wait until I get to see my new little nephew!