The Two of Us...

Monday, November 3, 2008

Who needs an education?!

The final significant thing that needed to be completed was redoing the closet for the baby’s room. My brother and I took a little trip on Saturday to “The Container Store” and purchased all the fixin’s for the closet. I never knew there were so many bells and whistles that could fit into less than 10 square feet of closet space. The only thing that stopped me from getting every feature imaginable was the desire for my son to one day go to college. Maybe he can get a good scholarship so that I can spend his first semester’s tuition on some extras for the closet. Oh well…one can dream.

Enjoy the limited features of my son’s closet…
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Unknown said...

He's now officially part of the family!