The Two of Us...

Saturday, January 3, 2009

"Barrow" full of monkeys...I mean cousins...

It wasn't a barrel full of monkeys; it was a wheel barrow full of cousins. Two of Caleb's cousins came for a visit today and since it was so nice outside, we had to go out and play. I am a bad uncle because today I realized that I have no outside toys for kids to play with. I had a few tennis balls, but those were no fun. We raked up some leaves into a pile and they had fun for about 10 minutes jumping in the midst of them. Finally we settled on a couple of rides around the yard in the wheel barrow. That made me realize how out of shape I am. I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to keep up with my own son, much less his older cousins.

Jeff and Michelle brought us some lunch and some of the cutest baby clothes. Knowing how much I am into sports, Grandpa M. got the perfect uniform for Caleb.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Jeff, Michelle, Jacob, Caleb & Laureli...
Photobucket

Jacob and Laureli playing...
Photobucket

Jacob smiling for the camera...
Photobucket

Michelle, Jeff and Caleb on the front porch swing...
Photobucket

No comments: