The Two of Us...

Monday, January 26, 2009

Bath time fun...

I came home early from work today (since I had to work the weekend…long story…don’t want to talk about it). Since I had the afternoon free and Allison and I agreed that our son smelled like the poop plague, it was perfect opportunity to give the kid a bath. Allison asked what in the world I would do if I had to give him a bath if Caleb and I were the only ones home. I guess she was talking about the countless things that I forgot to bring to the bath party.

“Allison, where is the shampoo?”

“Allison, can you bring me a towel?”

“Allison, can you bring me a wash cloth?”

“Allison, can you bring me another towel?”

“Allison, can you bring me the baby!?”…ok…so this one didn’t happen.

Enjoy the pictures of the bath (don’t worry they are rated ‘G’).
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

4 comments:

Bridget Kay said...

Too cute! I love his crazy, curly hair picture. He almost looks like Einstein! Seeing as how he is my nephew, I do not doubt that he will end up as a genius. :)

an Donalbane said...

Speaking of hair, keep a close eye on Caleb around Todd! He might want to 'borrow' some... ;-)

todd said...

I think he's doing the "Cabbage Patch" in that last one!

Amy Welker said...

He is so cute! I was sad I only got to see him at a distance on Sunday. I wanted to see that full head of hair in person:)