The Two of Us...

Saturday, December 13, 2008

All this shopping...and still no Blu-Ray

Well...we went shopping today and guess what...we DIDN'T buy a Blu-Ray! Instead we bought things for the BABY! I guess I should realize that it will never be all about me ever again. When the baby comes, people will just push me aside and run to hold the baby. I know everyone will think, "WOW...that is a good looking father," but really they will focus on how cute the baby is. I know that the majority of our friends will want to put me on a pedestal for how well I handled the pregnancy and how hard I worked during labor, but really that small triumph will be trumped by the new baby who gets all the attention. Really...I am okay with it. I can accept it. I can live with being an afterthought.

The non Blu-Ray purchases...
Photobucket

1 comment:

todd said...

Your wife is obviously not being sensitive to your needs!