The Two of Us...

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Daddy and Son

I don't usually post pictures of myself, but Allison took a few this evening and needless to say a picture is worth a thousand words.
Photobucket
Typically, I come home from work and, if Caleb is not eating, he and I have some father son bonding time. This evening wasn’t anything special, but took a strange twist at the end.

I was lying on the couch, holding Caleb and watching a little TV at the same time. I would hold his arms, he would stand up or sit down and do what babies do…grin, grunt and grimace. See video below…


While we were playing one of his stand up / sit down games he just leaned all the way over and decided to rest a little bit right on my nose. It isn’t my fault that I inherited the “family nose”…at least it is comfortable.
Photobucket
After his rest, Caleb decided to take a short flight…Unlike his father, Caleb doesn’t mind flying.
Photobucket
Photobucket
We decided to change him into a sleeper and get ready for bed. Caleb was resting on my chest and rustling around and suddenly I let out a small yelp. My yelp was not out of pain, but out of sheer terror and surprise. Caleb had tried to nurse…ON ME!!!! My man mammaries have never been violated in such a way. I think I scared or embarrassed Caleb a little bit because he was very quiet after that. Below is a picture right after the “dry run”. You can see the slobber on my shirt. Caleb and I made a pact that we will never speak of this again.
Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

buwahahahahahahahahhahaha
All of our children have done that to Justin. However, it is usually when his shirt is OFF. *snickers*

Bridget said...

That is so funny! I am telling everyone I know this story, you'll be famous as the Breast-Feeding Man.