The Two of Us...

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Be careful, don't "Fall"

Don't you love the fall? It is one of my favorite times of the year. It makes me want to put Christmas lights up and it also makes me want Allison to start weeding the flower beds! Too bad she is big-o-prego and can't bend down!

Since I haven't posted that many pregnant pictures of Allison in "street clothes", I thought I would post the one below showing the beauty that is my wife and our fall decorations on our front porch.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Kimmy said...

the front porch looks amazing... and of course Allison looks great... can't wait to see the little babe!

Bridget Kay said...

Stephen! You made me do think these thoughts.."Hey, yeah, Stephen should put up my Christmas lights...aw!!!"

Because of what you said about my sister! : )