The Two of Us...

Sunday, October 19, 2008

The First Furniture

We finally have something besides painting supplies in the baby's room. After church today, Allison and I went by Target and found something for the room. It wasn't difficult to put together, but I think the time I spent on the living room floor with a hammer and screwdriver was merely foreshadowing of what was to come. Eventually our ship will come in and when we buy a piece of furniture it will either come assembled or it will come with some sort of laborer (besides me) to put it together!

Too bad the other baby furniture isn’t scheduled to come in until December, because the room is looking a little sparse right now. I’m sure that will change soon.

Photobucket

4 comments:

todd said...

Yea, the room is lacking something. Hmmm...what is it? Oh, I know! Blu-Ray!

Unknown said...

The Bumbo made it in the picture!!

Bridget Kay said...

I have that except in white and with purple and green box thingies.

Kimmy said...

that looks like a catalog picture! Beautiful...