The Two of Us...

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Documenting Growth (28 Weeks)

Allison wanted to be sure and take a picture at 28 weeks because she was born when her mother was 28 weeks pregnant! I'm not sure if we know the particulars on why she was so premature, but it had something to do with her mother being ill and they didn't want her illness to harm the baby (Allison, just in case you were not following).

I can't imagine having a kid right now...I need the next 12 weeks to prepare myself and to finish teaching Allison how to raise my son!!! Just kidding.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Penni said...

Allison looks soo cute! :) I'm excited for you guys. Preston will soon have a new friend. :)

Anonymous said...

Allison, you are looking fabulous!! I hope you're enjoying this pregnancy. Soon you will not remember what sleeping in was like! But I am very happy for ya'll.

Bridget Kay said...

Woah, she got bigger since I last saw her! In the belly I mean. : )