The Two of Us...

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Laundry Already!!!!

The kid hasn't even shown his face and we are doing laundry for the boy! Allison asked if I wanted to help fold Caleb's first load of laundry. I, of course, replied in the affirmative and with a warm smile and song in my heart I started to help fold the stunted clothing. I had no idea that it was necessary to sort the clothing by size, use, shape, color, fabric type, the feeling one has when you hold the clothes, and by the way that light defuses through the fabric. When I realized that I did not have the master decoder ring that would tell me which pile the clothes were supposed to go in, I panicked and surrendered the job to my lovely bride.

Enjoy the pictures of Caleb’s first load of laundry…
Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Did you move the furniture around in the living room?