The Two of Us...

Monday, February 2, 2009

All about Allison

My mother-in-law said that ever since Caleb was born, it was like Allison fell off the face of the earth and that the blog was now all about the baby. My first thougth was, "Allison who?". Once I figured out that she was talking about my wife, I realized that she was right. Therefore I have decided to make this entry all about the woman that is my wife. The luckiest woman in the world. The light that brightens the darkness that is my existence. The lady, who puts the "breath" in "breathtaking", "splash" in "splashy" and the "wo" in "woman"!

My wife...Allison...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

4 comments:

Don Dodson said...

Steven, you married WAY WAY up.

Bridget Kay said...

I so pointed that fact out to her! I never get ANY credit! :)

Anonymous said...

It's about time you bragged on your lovely wife!
gmom kitchens
see you tomorrow
(I have presents,Caleb)
love.
gmom k

Creative Spirit said...

Awww.... very sweet.
Bout time, yo.