The Two of Us...

Sunday, February 8, 2009

It’s not a tumor…

…it’s a pseudo tumor…My sister has Pseudotumor cerebri (SOO-doh-too-mur SER-uh-bry) and Thursday she had her third surgery to try to find some relief. I personally think it was just an excuse to come and see Caleb.

Below are a few pictures of my sister from her various surgeries. WARNING…if you don’t like pictures of shaved heads and wicked looking scars…DON’T LOOK!

Sarah's first surgery (November 12, 2007)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Sarah's second surgery (April 5, 2008)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Sarah's third (and hopefully final) surgery (February 5, 2009)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

Don Dodson said...

Man, I hope she is doing better and the surgery takes care of the problem.

Anonymous said...

Dear Sarah Kitchens: Be patient. There will come a day when your brother, Stephen, will pay for the injustices he had inflicted upon you. There will be no mercy shown to him. And you will be set free from the horror of abuse. Your time will come...

Anonymous said...

Oh believe me I am waiting! Bwa ha ha ha!