The Two of Us...

Friday, February 20, 2009

Magic Carpet...

Today our magic carpet arrived…okay, it isn’t magic, but it is cool. Ever since we moved the previous carpet to Caleb’s room, the floor in the living room has been just plain naked. Every day that I would come in from work the poor floor would blush with shame. I would try to avert my eyes and walk gingerly, but still the living room would cry out due to the unbearable embarrassment. Allison and I knew that we couldn’t continue like this for much longer. Our house isn’t that big so we needed to use that living room. Thankfully, when the carpet came and was rolled out, the living room let out a long sigh of relief.

Below are a few pictures of the new carpet. The carpet didn’t come with a baby…we supplied him.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I REALLY love the new rug! It looks great in there!

Amy Welker said...

Great carpet!!!!